- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
Addressing Zanu PF supporters on Thursday ahead of today’s Norton by-election, Mnangagwa said he trusted Kasukuwere would weed out “corrupt” MDC-T elements. “As Zanu PF, we have a fearless runner (Kasukuwere), whom if you set him on someone, as a leader, you can go to bed peacefully because you know he will do the task. He will deal with those corrupt MDC-T councillors,” he said. “As government, we cannot tolerate a situation where councillors…Read More