- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
FORMER Vice-President Joice Mujuru has poured cold water on President Robert Mugabe, accusing him of exaggerating his role during the liberation struggle leading to the country’s independence in 1980 Mujuru, who now leads the opposition Zimbabwe People First (ZimFirst) dropped the bombshell during a campaign rally in Chinhoyi at the weekend, where she challenged Mugabe to give his nom de guerre, if he had any, to prove his liberation credentials. She fired the…Read More