- MUTARE CENTRAL , Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) officer allegedly murdered his own mother over cigarettes dispute yesterday.
- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
‘ OPPOSITION Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) leader Joice Mujuru has reportedly sanctioned the sacking of former Information deputy minister, Bright Matonga from the party, NewsDay has learnt.Informed sources told this paper that Matonga was expelled a few weeks ago on charges of spying. “Matonga was expelled a few weeks ago after being accused of being a spy for the military and especially for a faction of Zanu PF associated with Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa,” a ZimPF…Read More