- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
‘ OPPOSITION Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) leader Joice Mujuru has reportedly sanctioned the sacking of former Information deputy minister, Bright Matonga from the party, NewsDay has learnt.Informed sources told this paper that Matonga was expelled a few weeks ago on charges of spying. “Matonga was expelled a few weeks ago after being accused of being a spy for the military and especially for a faction of Zanu PF associated with Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa,” a ZimPF…Read More