- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
Heal Zimbabwe Trust has condemned the move by Zanu PF youths who armed themselves with axes and stormed in to a Agrippa Mutambara’s farm and other war veterans where they indiscriminately attacked the occupants. The trust said the incident happened at Guruve ward 21 on 25 September 2016, a group of Zanu PF youths armed with axes stormed Mutambara farm in Guruve. “The farm is partly owned by Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) member, Agrippa Mutambara…Read More