- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
Impala Platinum (Implats), the second-largest miner of the precious metal, was yesterday battling to contain a potentially bitter fallout with Harare after documents showed the company’s unit in Zimbabwe had used an offshore company to pay employees, the Business Report reported. Zimplats is the largest mining company in Zimbabwe and a significant contributor to the country’s fiscus. Together with other foreign companies in Zimbabwe, Implats is facing fresh demands that it gives up majority…Read More