- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
POLITICIAN and former sports administrator, Temba Mliswa, has warned ZIFA presidential candidates to disabuse themselves of the idea that they can run the affairs of the association using personal funds. Mliswa’s remarks come after flamboyant businessman and ZIFA presidential aspirant, Phillip Chiyangwa, donated $10,000 to the Warriors after their CHAN qualification. Chiyangwa is the only candidate to official announce his candidature for the ZIFA post left vacant after the departure of Cuthbert Dube. Chiyangwa has…Read More