- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe yesterday came face-to-face with reality after visiting South African President Jacob Zuma demanded more clarity on the country’s investment policy. Zuma said Mugabe government’s dithering on the easy of doing business, security for investors and indigenisation policy could prove costly for Zimbabwe. Mugabe has consistently scoffed at the suggestion by the West to improve the investment climate arguing it was part of a “regime change agenda against his administration”. But Zuma,…Read More