- 85 UK COVID -19 DEATHS in the last 24 hours, total 45,053 deaths across all settings.
- 'UNITED NATIONS SAYS , ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL polarisation, poor governance and a fragile economy have exacerbated people's discontent with government, adding Mnangagwa should address the root cause of the problems rather than engage in excessive use of force '.
- FORMER ZIMBABWE DEPUTY AMBASSADOR TO TANZANIA in the 1980s, Stanley Chabvepi (68) died last week and was buried over the weekend at his rural home in Mufuka village under Chief Marozva in Bikita.
- FORMER ARMY COMMANDER, VICE-PRESIDENT CONTANTINO CHIWENGA AIRLIFTED BACK TO CHINA amid reports his troubling health had deteriorated, and he has missed two Cabinet meetings and a Zanu-PF politburo meeting, among other high-profile events.
- MASVINGO CITY PLACED IN FULL LOCKDOWN BY POLICE to contain the spread of COVID-19.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe yesterday came face-to-face with reality after visiting South African President Jacob Zuma demanded more clarity on the country’s investment policy. Zuma said Mugabe government’s dithering on the easy of doing business, security for investors and indigenisation policy could prove costly for Zimbabwe. Mugabe has consistently scoffed at the suggestion by the West to improve the investment climate arguing it was part of a “regime change agenda against his administration”. But Zuma,…Read More