- Amnesty International has called on the Zimbabwean government to drop "malicious" charges against journalist Hopewell Chin'ono and opposition MDC Alliance officials Fadzayi Mahere and Job Sikhala.
- MINISTER of State for Manicaland Provincial Affairs Minister Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) has died from Covid-19.
- ZANU PF FIRST SECRETARY FOR YOUTH AND CULTURE, veteran nationalist Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91) died this morning.
- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe yesterday came face-to-face with reality after visiting South African President Jacob Zuma demanded more clarity on the country’s investment policy. Zuma said Mugabe government’s dithering on the easy of doing business, security for investors and indigenisation policy could prove costly for Zimbabwe. Mugabe has consistently scoffed at the suggestion by the West to improve the investment climate arguing it was part of a “regime change agenda against his administration”. But Zuma,…Read More