- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
Today can go down in history as ‘People Power’ victory as Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime was forced to lift the controversial ban on imports following protest by Beitbridge residents and business people in South Africa. Zimbabwe’s Industry Minister Mike Bimha made the announcement on radio that the government has lifted the ban although he gave no further detail. To the ‘Discerning Eye newzimbabwevision’ Mugabe’s government realised that the situation was now volatile, considering that the Rural…Read More