- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
The Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has reportedly fired more than 200 workers, journalists included in line with the Supreme Court ruling which has seen more than 20 000 workers being fired by employers in a space of one month. The Zimbabwe Union of Journalists has announced that there national broadcaster has since joined the band wagon of firing workers willy nilly. “Unconfirmed reports indicate that more than 200 colleagues at ZBC have received three month…Read More