- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
The Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has reportedly fired more than 200 workers, journalists included in line with the Supreme Court ruling which has seen more than 20 000 workers being fired by employers in a space of one month. The Zimbabwe Union of Journalists has announced that there national broadcaster has since joined the band wagon of firing workers willy nilly. “Unconfirmed reports indicate that more than 200 colleagues at ZBC have received three month…Read More