- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
“When you visit their homes you find heaps and heaps of chewed matohwe waste and this is a very painful experience.” GUTU Rural District councilors have demanded that the Grain Marketing Board (GMB) returns maize delivered to the parastatal by local farmers as hunger is now ravaging the area with villagers reportedly surviving on wild fruits. Zanu PF councilor for Ward 13, Vitalis Watungwa recently told a full council meeting that people in his area…Read More