- BULAWAYO DOMINICAN CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL shocking 2020 fees.
- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
THE Constitutional Court, is of late passing judgements that can be viewed as democratic, with the latest, being a full people’s victory against oppressive authority.Zimbabweans have for a long time been confronted by a solid wall when in need of challenging the President’s dictatorial tendencies but now the tide seems to be turning fully in favour of the people. Recently, MP Kudakwashe Bhasikiti , the former Masvingo provincial state minister was expelled from Zanu PF…Read More