- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
A Zimbabwean, political analyst Rejoice Ngwenya claims that genuine political figures who can feature in the final 2018 presidential list, are the largest opposition Movement For Democratic Change (MDC-T ) Leader Richard Morgan Tsvangirai, the Movement For Democratic Change (MDC) leader Welshman Ncube, Zimbabwe African People’s Union (Zapu) leader Dumiso Dabengwa, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) leader Tendai Biti and Mavambo/Kusile/ Dawn leader Simba Makoni, while discarding Zimbabwe’s dismissed, former Vice President Joice Mujuru as a staunch Zanu PF figure only…Read More