- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
ZANU PF NATIONAL POLITICAL COMMISSAR, Saviour Kasukuwere, arrogantly says that the Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education ‘Jonathan Moyo’ who is currently under investigation by Zimbabwe Anti Corruption Committee, (Zacc) over Zimdef funds corruption, did all he did in the interests of Zanu PF party, President Robert Mugabe and the Zimbabwe nation. He added that all investigations and exposures on Jonathan Moyo must stop with immediate effect as they are hurting the Zanu pf party….Read More