- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
ZANU PF NATIONAL POLITICAL COMMISSAR, Saviour Kasukuwere, arrogantly says that the Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education ‘Jonathan Moyo’ who is currently under investigation by Zimbabwe Anti Corruption Committee, (Zacc) over Zimdef funds corruption, did all he did in the interests of Zanu PF party, President Robert Mugabe and the Zimbabwe nation. He added that all investigations and exposures on Jonathan Moyo must stop with immediate effect as they are hurting the Zanu pf party….Read More