- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
The ZimFirst has lamented that Zimbabwe businesses are currently being forced to conduct their businesses under the candle lights and development which the party says can only be resolved if it gets into power. ZimFirst official Daniel Mvula posted on Facebook that his party was not impressed by the conditions prevailing as there is serious electricity load shedding in the country. “Zimbabwe is being forced to do ‘business by candlelight’ – here’s why Jonathan Garber…Read More