- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Zimbabwe’s crisis, yesterday reached a boiling point, across the capital, Harare city which could only be likened to a third world war zone after the Zanu PF brutal riot police instigated violence in contravention of a court ruling which reversed a last minute ban on the protest march and instead cleared the National Electoral Reform Agenda (Nera) protest. The Nera protest encompassed at least 18 opposition parties which included Morgan Tsvangirai’s MDC-T, Joyce Mujuru’s Zimbabwe…Read More