- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
THE Zimpapers group has fired 100 employees, taking advantage of the recent Supreme Court ruling allowing companies to dismiss workers on three months’ notice in a development that has seen more than 18,000 people lose their jobs. The dismissed workers go home with just pay in lieu of the three months’ notice as well as cash for the seven days worked in August. Listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange and majority-owned by the government, Zimpapers…Read More