- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The Government will not allow the broadcasting media to transmit subversive information that incites violence or destablise the country, Information, Media and Broadcasting Services permanent secretary, Mr George Charamba, has said. Mr Charamba told our Harare Bureau yesterday that the law was clear on the mandate of players in the broadcasting sector and what was expected of them. Last week, the Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe issued a similar…Read More