- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
FORMER Zanu PF secretary for administration and Cabinet minister Didymus Mutasa has left the door open for a possible return to the ruling party over a year after he was unceremoniously kicked out. Insiders told NewsDay that the Zanu PF central committee will this Friday consider several disciplinary cases, including “most expulsions” that arose in the run-up to and aftermath of the December 2014 congress. Mutasa is a key member of the newly-formed Zimbabwe…Read More