- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
FORMER Zanu PF secretary for administration and Cabinet minister Didymus Mutasa has left the door open for a possible return to the ruling party over a year after he was unceremoniously kicked out. Insiders told NewsDay that the Zanu PF central committee will this Friday consider several disciplinary cases, including “most expulsions” that arose in the run-up to and aftermath of the December 2014 congress. Mutasa is a key member of the newly-formed Zimbabwe…Read More