- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
ONE of Bulawayo’s top medical doctors, Dr Nhlanhla Mgodla has died. Dr Mgodla died on Sunday morning at Mater Dei Hospital after a short illness. He will be buried at Lady Stanley Cemetery in Bulawayo on Sunday. A service will be held at Selbourne Park Seventh Day Adventist church just before his burial at 730AM. His daughter Miss Lindelwe Mgodla expressed sadness at her father’s death. She said he was…Read More