- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
Acting President Phelekezela Mphoko has said the impoverished Matabeleland South is Zimbabwe Revenue Authority’s cash cow as it collects a cool $2m daily. The money is collected at Beitbridge border post but the funds are used to develop other areas. In Matabeleland North there’s drought and people are suffering while Matabeleland South has since become Zimbabwe Revenue Authority’s cash cow. Zimra collects about $2 million per day through Beitbridge border post but there’s little to…Read More