- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
In a nation reeling from unemployment running at 80% of the employable masses, who include graduates, now surviving as vendors, the recent controversial ruling by Zimbabwe’s Supreme court, has put the final nail into the coffin that clearly proves the 91 year old , despot, President Robert Mugabe, his Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats do not have the people at heart. THE Zimbabwe National Roads Authority (Zinara), Board chair Albert Mugabe has confirmed…Read More