- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
WE know from studying Greco-Roman history that civilisations do die, especially if the momentum of human enlightenment is not maintained. Civilisations are also killed by wars, diseases and the abuse of political power. Actually, the world’s most exciting archeological discoveries in the Middle East, North African and Mediterranean regions are based on civilisations that died. I am writing this rather cryptic introduction because in Zimbabwe, we are under the rule of a Zanu PF dynasty…Read More