- MDC-T leader Tsvangirai to get a golden handshake including a gratuity, medical cover and Highlands mansion he occupied during his tenure as GNU Prime Minister.
- VP Rtd Gen Chiwenga to ensure all security officers take part in removing illegal vendors and pirate taxi operators after 48 hours nationwide
- FOUR die of cholera in Chegutu, a disease that killed over 4000 people in 2008 in Zimbabwe. Neighbouring Zambia has so far had 3260 cases of cholera and 74 cholera deaths in the current outbreak
- Chinamasa defends Obert Mpofus wealth on allegations of corruption 'We are comfortable with rich white people, but a rich black man, we conclude that he is a thief. This is not a fair comment'
- ZIMBABWE BACKS DOWN ON RETIRING 30 senior officers from the rank of senior assistant commissioner and above, and reduces the number to be retired to only 11.
A HIGH Court judge has ordered a 72-year-old Binga woman who “operated on” her granddaughter in an attempt to remove fibroids from her uterus before she bled to death to immediately stop the traditional operations she said she had been practising for years. Justice Francis Bere of the Bulawayo High Court, on circuit in Hwange, made the order as she sentenced Mata Muzamba. Muzamba pleaded not guilty to murder, but offered a limited plea of…Read More