- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
FORMER Industry and Commerce Minister Professor Welshman Ncube “misled” the Inclusive Government into signing the collapsed $750 million Essar Africa Holdings’ Ziscosteel deal without doing due diligence on the capacity of the investor, the Speaker of Parliament, Advocate Jacob Mudenda, has said. Zisco ceased operations in 2008 due to choking financial constraints and its re-opening has had many false starts in the past four years. Under the $750 million deal, Essar was supposed…Read More