- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
FORMER Industry and Commerce Minister Professor Welshman Ncube “misled” the Inclusive Government into signing the collapsed $750 million Essar Africa Holdings’ Ziscosteel deal without doing due diligence on the capacity of the investor, the Speaker of Parliament, Advocate Jacob Mudenda, has said. Zisco ceased operations in 2008 due to choking financial constraints and its re-opening has had many false starts in the past four years. Under the $750 million deal, Essar was supposed…Read More