- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
President Mugabe yesterday apologised to war veterans who were harassed by the police on Thursday in Harare, but said their chairman Christopher Mutsvangwa was to be blame for organising a meeting without seeking clearance from the authorities. The President said he was not aware of the meeting and other ministers in the security sector – Ministers Sydney Sekeramayi (Defence), Kembo Mohadi (Security) and Ignatius Chombo (Home Affairs) – were also not briefed about the war…Read More