- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries president Busisa Moyo said the Labour Amendment Bill would lead to mass closure of companies as most would not be able to pay the retrenchment packages. Tucked at the end of the draft Bill published in the Government Gazette on Friday is just two lines which state that all employees fired in the wake of the landmark Supreme Court of Appeal ruling on Zuva Petroleum managers, are entitled to a minimum…Read More