- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries president Busisa Moyo said the Labour Amendment Bill would lead to mass closure of companies as most would not be able to pay the retrenchment packages. Tucked at the end of the draft Bill published in the Government Gazette on Friday is just two lines which state that all employees fired in the wake of the landmark Supreme Court of Appeal ruling on Zuva Petroleum managers, are entitled to a minimum…Read More