- Chinese city of Wuhan will begin testing its entire 11 million population, after Wuhan recorded 7locally transmitted cases - the first local infections in more than a year.
- 40 burials per day, Harare Council short of grave diggers in its eight cemeteries as COVID-19 daily death toll surges
- Writer Conway collapsed and died around 4pm at his House today.
- CHINA after Chiyadzwa diamonds mining, invests US$37,5 million into RG Mugabe Airport and ZW$1 billion in Zimbabwe Iron and Steel (Ziscosteel)
- HARARE City Council overwhelmed due to a shortage of nurses and grave diggers, 51 COVID-19 deaths in last 24 hours
To the ‘Discerning eye, newzimbabwevision, Zimbabwe is finally on a guaranteed end to Mugabe rule. We have all known that of late Mugabe has been spending more time at his rural home in Zvimba due to his advanced age along with poor health and poor mental status. He has over the last few months been well protected from the public by his corrupt circus of Zanu PF securocrats and criminal Zanu PF stalwarts who…Read More