- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
To the ‘Discerning eye, newzimbabwevision, Zimbabwe is finally on a guaranteed end to Mugabe rule. We have all known that of late Mugabe has been spending more time at his rural home in Zvimba due to his advanced age along with poor health and poor mental status. He has over the last few months been well protected from the public by his corrupt circus of Zanu PF securocrats and criminal Zanu PF stalwarts who…Read More