- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
The deputy sheriff went to Mliswa’s Spring Farm in Karoi at around 8am yesterday.
A 48-hour moratorium is provided before the property is taken away and sold to recover the money owed.
The attached property includes farm equipment, household and guest house furniture and 180 head of cattle.
Mliswa is said to owe the Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe $2 745 092,72, which he allegedly failed to repay despite several letters of demand. Source: The Herald