- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
The deputy sheriff went to Mliswa’s Spring Farm in Karoi at around 8am yesterday.
A 48-hour moratorium is provided before the property is taken away and sold to recover the money owed.
The attached property includes farm equipment, household and guest house furniture and 180 head of cattle.
Mliswa is said to owe the Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe $2 745 092,72, which he allegedly failed to repay despite several letters of demand. Source: The Herald