- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
Evelyn Masaiti leads the Women’s league.
Below is the full line up
President – Tendai Biti
Deputy – Samuel Sipepa Nkomo
Chair – Lucia Matibenga
Deputy – Watchy Sibanda
Secretary General – Gorden Moyo
Deputy – Tongai Matutu
Treasurer General – Benison Ntini
Deputy – Julius Magarangoma
Organising Secretary – Solomon Madzore
Spokesperson – Jacob Mafume
Deputy – George Mkwananzi
Elections – Settlement Chikwinya
International Relations – Willias Madzimure
Recruitment – Gift Mabhena
Policy and Research – Last Maengahama
Wilstaf Stemere – committee member
Paul Madzore – committee member
Jefferyson Chitando – Committee member
Lungile Ncube – committee member
Manyengavana – youth president
Evelyn Masaiti – Women league president
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com