- MANGAGWA'S ZANU PF REGIME, PURGES AT LEAST FOUR CIO for allegedly being too close to former CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe, who is also former Justice minister, and Mugabe .
- 'ALL RESPONDENTS SUPPORTING RESPONDENT CHAMISA WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE SUBMISSIONS but court will only accept submissions from all respondents , supporting Mnangagwa-CHIEF Justice Luke Malaba.
- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
Evelyn Masaiti leads the Women’s league.
Below is the full line up
President – Tendai Biti
Deputy – Samuel Sipepa Nkomo
Chair – Lucia Matibenga
Deputy – Watchy Sibanda
Secretary General – Gorden Moyo
Deputy – Tongai Matutu
Treasurer General – Benison Ntini
Deputy – Julius Magarangoma
Organising Secretary – Solomon Madzore
Spokesperson – Jacob Mafume
Deputy – George Mkwananzi
Elections – Settlement Chikwinya
International Relations – Willias Madzimure
Recruitment – Gift Mabhena
Policy and Research – Last Maengahama
Wilstaf Stemere – committee member
Paul Madzore – committee member
Jefferyson Chitando – Committee member
Lungile Ncube – committee member
Manyengavana – youth president
Evelyn Masaiti – Women league president
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com