- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
Tens of thousands of people have been forced to flee their homes in Southern Carlifornia on a day that USA President Donald Trump is set to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel and move the USA embassy to Tel Aviv.
Over a thousand firefighters are fighting the wildfires which have led to at least 30,000 people being evacuated as more than 83,000 acres, almost 96 square miles leaving massive expanses of burned scores of buildings in their trail. More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya
All photos are online photos from various media and not ours but demonstrate how serious the situation is due to the wildfires.
, By Sibusiso Ngwenya