- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
Zimbabwe’s Zanu PF regime is forcing school children to recite a pledge, in a move that is viewed by human rights lawyers, churches, civil society, churches, parents and pupils themselves as unconstitutional, going against people’s beliefs and religion.
The Primary and Seconary Education Minister Dr Lazurus Dokora, argues that the pledge is not a prayer but a commitment that is necessary for nation building.
At the same time the Zanu-PF Regime’s , Minister of State Security Kembo Mohadis has warned that the Zimbabwe’s security system is ready to wage war to defend such values.
This means that all Mugabe’s weapons against democracy such as the partisan airforce, army, police, militias and CIO would do everything in their capacity to defend Zimbabwe or rather Zanu PF ideologies.
Below is a copy of the:
CONTROVERSIAL, EVIL ZANU PF NATIONAL PLEDGE
Almighty God, in whose hands our future lies, I salute the national flag.
United in our diversity by our common desire for freedom, justice and equality.
Respecting the brave fathers and mothers who lost lives in the Chimurenga/ Umvukela
and national liberation struggles.
We are proud inheritors of our national resources.
We are proud creators and participants in our vibrant traditions and cultures.
We commit to honesty and the dignity of hard work.
To the Discerning eye, this is nothing short of idolising the despot Robert Mugabe and if accepted by the public, this will effectively be signing a pact with the devil and the door to praying to Mugabe, now in the eyes of the suffering masses, no less than simply the devil’s representative in the Republic Of Zimbabwe.
Wake up Zimbabwe,..say no to the pledge! Mugabe, Zim 1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts, and securocrats must all go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya