- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Zimbabwe’s Zanu PF regime is forcing school children to recite a pledge, in a move that is viewed by human rights lawyers, churches, civil society, churches, parents and pupils themselves as unconstitutional, going against people’s beliefs and religion.
The Primary and Seconary Education Minister Dr Lazurus Dokora, argues that the pledge is not a prayer but a commitment that is necessary for nation building.
At the same time the Zanu-PF Regime’s , Minister of State Security Kembo Mohadis has warned that the Zimbabwe’s security system is ready to wage war to defend such values.
This means that all Mugabe’s weapons against democracy such as the partisan airforce, army, police, militias and CIO would do everything in their capacity to defend Zimbabwe or rather Zanu PF ideologies.
Below is a copy of the:
CONTROVERSIAL, EVIL ZANU PF NATIONAL PLEDGE
Almighty God, in whose hands our future lies, I salute the national flag.
United in our diversity by our common desire for freedom, justice and equality.
Respecting the brave fathers and mothers who lost lives in the Chimurenga/ Umvukela
and national liberation struggles.
We are proud inheritors of our national resources.
We are proud creators and participants in our vibrant traditions and cultures.
We commit to honesty and the dignity of hard work.
To the Discerning eye, this is nothing short of idolising the despot Robert Mugabe and if accepted by the public, this will effectively be signing a pact with the devil and the door to praying to Mugabe, now in the eyes of the suffering masses, no less than simply the devil’s representative in the Republic Of Zimbabwe.
Wake up Zimbabwe,..say no to the pledge! Mugabe, Zim 1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts, and securocrats must all go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya