- PRESIDENT BIDEN IS BOOSTING U.S. troops in Europe because of Russia's war in Ukraine
- CITIZENS Coalition for Change CCC activists Joanah Mamombe and Cecilia Chimbiri, who are accused of faking their abductions,
- CHINA HAS DONATED the recently completed new US$100 million Parliament Building in Mt Hampden Harare to Zimbabwe to boost friendship and solidarity between the two countries.
- A MOTHER 31, STEP FATHER 40 AND TEENAGER 14, have been given life sentences for murdering five-year-old Logan Mwangi and dumping his body in a river.
- BREAKING:Cotton Company of Zimbabwe (Cottco) bosses arrested
Zanu-PF’s ambitious Young Turks, the Generation 40 (G40) opposed to Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa succeeding Mugabe argue that Ngwena (Mnangagwa) is unelectable, as evidenced by the absence of people from an empty Rufaro Stadium during his worker’s day speech.
Traditionally, it is unheard of, to hear of such a senior Zanu PF stalwart addressing an empty stadium, as people are coerced into attending.
Mnangagwa’s support base in Midlands are of the strong opinion that this is an open attempt by the opposing Zanu PF faction to sabotage Mnangagwa’s rise or potential to succeed Mugabe.
To the Discerning Eye, the obvious lack of support for Mnangagwa is proof that the majority of Zanu PF rallies only appear to have full grassroots support because so called supporters are bused in from all over the country to make up the numbers hence Didymus Mutasa’s stance about Mnangagwa being “simply unelectable”.