- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
- ZIMBABWE'S TOXIC POLITICS AND INTOLERANT POLITICAL climate led to over 60 youths Chamisa aligned youths on Sunday night besieging and grabbing control of Harvest House now rechristened Morgan Richard Tsvangirai (MRT) House in central Harare,
- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
THE HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE MANGOFA HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA’S MDC to recover possession of Harvest House Headquarters popularly known as Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House, which were taken over by a faction aligned to MDC-T leader Thokozani Khupe and Douglas Mwonzora on the 4th of June 2020.
THE BLOOD THIRSTY, ZIMBABWE , ZANU PF MNANGAGWA REGIME, is on high alert , after the Amalgamated Rural Teachers Association staged protests in Masvingo yesterday over poor salaries. a…Continue Reading2 SharesLikeCommentShare
Write a comment…
Sibusiso Ngwenya is with Owen Ndlovu and 26 others.
50 mins ·
ZIMBABWES PRESIDENT HAS BANNED the use of mobile money platforms with immediate effect, as a follow up to a threat he made at the burial of national hero Stanley Gagisa recently.
Mangwana said “Ecocash, OneMoney, Telecash and MyCash Mobile Money platforms are all complicit in illicit activities in varying degrees. Ecocash, however, which controls nearly 94% of all mobile money transactions, is the centre pivot of this problem and its resultant impact on Zimbabwe’s economy.
“The impact is exacerbated by the existence of fake counters on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange, which are epitomized by the so-called Old Mutual Implied Exchange Rate (OMIR). This, in turn, results in four or more US:ZWL paratlel market exchange rates operating in the market. At-any time, therefore, there is the official rate, an Ecocash rate, OneMoney rate and the OMIR among others.
“AS the RBZ Governor aptly observed recently, there are multiple contrived phantom exchange rates in use in the Zimbabwe Economy, which conspire to defeat fiscal policy.”