- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
Born on February 9, 1956 in Mazvihwa near Zvishavane, Hove attended Kutama Mission and Marist Brothers Dete schools before studying at the University of South Africa and the University of Zimbabwe.
At the time of his death Hove was living in exile as the International Writers Project fellow in residence at Brown University’s Watson Institute for International Studies.
Below is the party’s condolence message,
The MDC has learnt with sadness the passing of renowned author Chenjerai Hove who succumbed to liver failure while in exile in Norway yesterday.
The country and literary community has lost a talented, fearless and principled writer who contributed immensely towards the education sector and the struggle for a free and fair Zimbabwe through his writings.
His literary works, particularly where he fearlessly exposed the evil and violent works of the Zanu-PF regime personified the saying, ‘the pen is mightier than the sword’. His outspokenness and courage in taking on the Zanu-PF government over its woeful policies of deceit, favouritism, corruption and gluttonous selfishness will forever be saluted.
The MDC is pained that Hove had to die a painful death in far -away lands, away from his family and loved ones because of the evil Zanu-PF government.
We offer our deepest condolences to the Hove family and hope they find comfort in the Lord at this difficult time. May his dear soul rest in peace.
MDC Secretary for Education by Thobekile Zhou