- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
The ZimRights Female Human Rights Defender of the Year award was given to Afro-jazz sensation Nyaradzo Mashayamombe at a function held in Bulawayo last Friday.
At the same function Itai Dzamara was the overall winner of the Human Rights Defender Of the year award in Zimbabwe for 2015.
Itai Dzamara disappeared inexplicably on Monday 9th March 2015 after being kidnapped by a group of men suspected to be Mugabe’s Zanu PF security forces and has not been seen or heard from ever since then.
Itai Dzamara’s son, Nokutenda, and daughter Nenyasha, are pictured here holding their father’s trophy.