- A TSHOVA MBAIWA commuter Omnibus fell off Khami Road bridge Bulawayo onto a railway line below, in the early hours on Monday
- GREAT ZIMBABWE RUINS HAVE NO MOTAR yet a Nkayi bridge across Tohwe River has succumbed to heavy floods that swept the area recently.
- BREAKING NEWS: Poisonous mushroom left 3 dead, 6 hospitalised after eating supper with a poisonous mushroom on Saturday evening.
- CHAMISA SAYS Zanu-PF is controlling cities through bureaucracy, no devolution, adding local authorities are at the mercy of the Zanu-PF government.
- European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd, a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
ZIMBABWE HEALTH CONSULTATION FEES RISE UP TO ZW$1 800
The National Physicians Association of Zimbabwe (NaPAZ) has revealed the new fees effecting from the 26th of June 2019.
In a statement issued on Wednesday the association said: In light of the recent announcement of Statutory Instrument 142 introducing the Zimbabwe Dollar as the sole legal tender, NaPAZ Exevutive met and agreed on the following;
To transition from the multicurrency based tariffs to the Zimbabwe Dollar based tariffs
To enable members to contribute to this matter the Executive is calling for an Executive meeting on the 6th of July.
Find the revised charges:Source – Byo24 INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.