- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
THE United Kingdom (UK) has advised its citizens to leave Zimbabwe in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak in the country.
Posting on its Twitter account, the UK embassy said citizens who are on temporary visits must go home immediately.
“If you are a UK short-term visitor to #Zimbabwe you are strongly advised to make plans to return to the UK now.
“Please get hold of your airline or tour operator promptly and follow @FCO travel for updates,” the UK embassy posted.
UK ambassador to Zimbabwe Melanie Robinson also said citizens must follow the directive.
“UK Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has advised all UK travellers to return to the UK now.
“If you’re a UK national on holiday in #Zimbabwe the time to go home is now. Please get hold of your airline or tour operator promptly, and follow @FCO travel for updates.”
This comes after Zimbabwe recorded its first known death from coronavirus after broadcaster Zororo Makamba succumbed to the disease at Wilkins Hospital in Harare on Monday.
This comes as health workers have said hospitals are ill-equipped to deal with the disease while experts said the government needs to do more to avoid the spread of the disease.
Zimbabwe Association for Doctors for Human Rights (ZADHR) secretary-general Norman Matara recently said due to lack of personal protective clothing and equipment, doctors were not willing to risk their lives working on coronavirus cases.
“We are currently receiving very worrying information from some doctors and health care workers who are saying that if there is a case of coronavirus and they are called to attend to it, they will not report for work because there is no sufficient personal protective clothing and equipment to shield them from the virus.
“Currently, there is a shortage of personal protective clothing, for example, N95 masks as well as protective suits, which places the lives of doctors, particularly those in district and provincial hospitals, at risk,” Matara said.
The doctors’ claim was buttressed by the Makamba family who revealed stunning details exposing on how ill-prepared the government is on dealing with the deadly coronavirus. – dailynews
Join Zimbabwe Global News group and encourage others to join 308,150 member now a third of a million, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. With such unprecedented group growth, with non alignment to any political grouping whether opposition or ruling, its fair to say that we are building a well informed electorate, better placed to make more informed choices such as in voting, about issues that directly affect their lives. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 308,150 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website
25,122 people like this and 25,186 people follow this
Followed by 12,887