- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
In what is likely to be a controversial development in West Africa, the whole of Africa and the world as a whole, the US and Niger have reached a memorandum of understanding between them this week, allowing remotely piloted aircraft namely US drones to now be initially armed, at the Niger air base in Niamey where the drones are currently deployed without arms.
The drones, will according the understanding be moved to a Niger air base in Agadez, a place where US troops will also be stationed and according to Pentagon officials the number of US troops in Niger, will rise from 800 currently in place to roughly 500. The air base will be in Agadez. Drones are generally used in the fight against the spread of extremism but civillians worldwide are not happy with the reported civillian deaths resulting from drone attacks. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-A Reaper drone at a French military base in Niamey, Niger, in October. Credit Benoit Tessier/Reuters