- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
- Zimbabweans are always ahead in their scams, for example the 'Chinhoyi Rock Diesel scam' and now the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) has revealed that bakers are colouring white flour , brown
- STATE ISSUES WARRANT of arrest for former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development Francis Gudyanga after he failed to turn up for court .
- BASIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 8: Verses on overcoming life struggles, worries, trials and tribulations through reaching out to God in prayer.
- 'NOVEMBER 2017 ZIMBABWE COUP that never was'-This event stands out worldwide as the biggest con, code named 'Operation Restore Order', a look at Mnangagwa's legitimacy challenge.
In what is likely to be a controversial development in West Africa, the whole of Africa and the world as a whole, the US and Niger have reached a memorandum of understanding between them this week, allowing remotely piloted aircraft namely US drones to now be initially armed, at the Niger air base in Niamey where the drones are currently deployed without arms.
The drones, will according the understanding be moved to a Niger air base in Agadez, a place where US troops will also be stationed and according to Pentagon officials the number of US troops in Niger, will rise from 800 currently in place to roughly 500. The air base will be in Agadez. Drones are generally used in the fight against the spread of extremism but civillians worldwide are not happy with the reported civillian deaths resulting from drone attacks. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-A Reaper drone at a French military base in Niamey, Niger, in October. Credit Benoit Tessier/Reuters