- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
The Welshman Ncube-led MDC has rescinded its earlier plans to forego primary elections to choose party candidates for this year’s polls, saying all aspiring candidates will now be subjected to primary elections serve for cases where there was consensus.
In a statement, MDC spokesperson, Kurauone Chihwayi, said the MDC would only field candidates in the 32 constituencies it was allocated by the MDC Alliance.
“The times and venues for the primary elections which will be free and fair will be announced in due course,” he said.
“The MDC is choosing candidates only for the 32 constituencies allocated to us under the MDC Alliance agreement. We are fully committed to the alliance, as a party and we will respect the agreement in full,” Chihwayi told NewsDay.
Ncube’s MDC is part of the MDC Alliance, a seven-member coalition, whose other members are MDC-T, People’s Democratic Party, MCD, ZimPF, Transform Zimbabwe and Zanu-Ndonga. Source – newsday