- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
The ZIMBABWE ANTI CORRUPTION COMMISSION arrest four Cotton Company of Zimbabwe managers over illegal cotton trading, which prejudiced the nation of millions of dollars.
The accused four , are Managing director Pious Manamike, head of finance Brighton Chibhamu, Lameck Machumi-sales and freight manager Charles Masunungure, who allegedly were part of a cartel of Cottco executives who colluded with senior politicians in the illegal trading of export cotton, by diverting to illegal local buyers, thereby prejudicing the economy of US$2,5 million. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.