- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
The ZIMBABWE ANTI CORRUPTION COMMISSION arrest four Cotton Company of Zimbabwe managers over illegal cotton trading, which prejudiced the nation of millions of dollars.
The accused four , are Managing director Pious Manamike, head of finance Brighton Chibhamu, Lameck Machumi-sales and freight manager Charles Masunungure, who allegedly were part of a cartel of Cottco executives who colluded with senior politicians in the illegal trading of export cotton, by diverting to illegal local buyers, thereby prejudicing the economy of US$2,5 million. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.