- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
It is reported that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission says there are 107 political parties running for the 2018 elections largely made up of small parties. In away it demonstrates that Zimbabweans are finally not in fear of speaking out and to some, as long as the votes are spread out amongst the 107 opposition parties, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats will have very few votes in their favour, Discuss! By Sibusiso Ngwenya