- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
It is reported that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission says there are 107 political parties running for the 2018 elections largely made up of small parties. In away it demonstrates that Zimbabweans are finally not in fear of speaking out and to some, as long as the votes are spread out amongst the 107 opposition parties, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats will have very few votes in their favour, Discuss! By Sibusiso Ngwenya