- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
It is reported that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission says there are 107 political parties running for the 2018 elections largely made up of small parties. In away it demonstrates that Zimbabweans are finally not in fear of speaking out and to some, as long as the votes are spread out amongst the 107 opposition parties, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats will have very few votes in their favour, Discuss! By Sibusiso Ngwenya