- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
It is reported that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission says there are 107 political parties running for the 2018 elections largely made up of small parties. In away it demonstrates that Zimbabweans are finally not in fear of speaking out and to some, as long as the votes are spread out amongst the 107 opposition parties, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats will have very few votes in their favour, Discuss! By Sibusiso Ngwenya