- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
The Zimbabwe Republic Concern (ZRP) declined to assist, stating that they will only intervene if there is a court order in place to the effect that illegal vendors must be evicted from the Central Business District.
The Harare city council being concerned about the rise in garbage between Leopold Takawira Road and Julius Nyerere Way, push carts blocking roads, illegal settlements and illegal canteens operating along service lanes made an attempt to draft police to help address the issue. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya