- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Theresa May , a lonstanding critic of the European Human Rights Convention,will suceed Prime Minister David Cameron on Wednesday after Andrea Leadsom, pulled out of the Leadership race earlier on Monday, reportedly for the sake of unity in the conservative party
Tomorrow, the UK prime minister, David Cameron will attend his last cabinet meeting then attend a Wednesday House of Commons gathering for Prime Minister’s Questions and then quit after the Prime Minister’s Question time.
He will then proceed to Buckingham Palace, where he will offer his resignation to the Queen and Theresa May will about half an hour later arrive at Buckingham Palace to formally introduce herself and accept the post of Uk Prime Minister.
David cameron has been the Uk PM since 2010, and even though he had announced his resignation immediately after the Brexit vote, and indicated that he would be in office for a few more months to allow a smooth transition, this comes as a surprise.
Since 1721 the UK has had 74 Prime ministers and Theresa May will be the second female Uk Prime Minister after Margaret Thatcher in the 80’s. By Sibusiso Ngwenya…More news to follow.