- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
THIS IS A GREAT MOMENT FOR ZIMBABWE! AFTER GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGAS CHILLING WARNING THAT the military will not hesitate to step in and protect the revolution, several tanks have been rolling into Harare in a clear show of force that enough is enough, as according to witnesses, the soldiers were clearly on high alert and ready fighting mode. The nation and the media now await a statement and further action as it looks like the military is set to put a stop to Mugabe and wife saga and give back the motherland to the people of Zimbabwe.