- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
THREE guards from Guard Alert in Bulawayo died in a horrific car crash in Kadoma while transporting gold from How Mine to Harare on Saturday evening.
Witnesses told Southern Eye yesterday the trio died on the spot.
“The car which was coming from Bulawayo, was transporting gold from How Mine and taking it to Harare. The car had three security guards identified as Themba (Dube), Osaam Bhebhe and one Malvin,” said the source.
Guard Alert officials in Bulawayo declined to comment over the matter.
“I am told to say no comment,” an official said.
National police spokesperson Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi said he was not aware of the accident.
“I am not aware of the accident,” he said.
One of the Guard Alert workers, who spoke to Southern Eye said Dube and Malvin were buried on Sunday, while Bhebhe was buried yesterday.
“Following the accident another car from Kwekwe collected the gold. news day