- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
THREE guards from Guard Alert in Bulawayo died in a horrific car crash in Kadoma while transporting gold from How Mine to Harare on Saturday evening.
Witnesses told Southern Eye yesterday the trio died on the spot.
“The car which was coming from Bulawayo, was transporting gold from How Mine and taking it to Harare. The car had three security guards identified as Themba (Dube), Osaam Bhebhe and one Malvin,” said the source.
Guard Alert officials in Bulawayo declined to comment over the matter.
“I am told to say no comment,” an official said.
National police spokesperson Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi said he was not aware of the accident.
“I am not aware of the accident,” he said.
One of the Guard Alert workers, who spoke to Southern Eye said Dube and Malvin were buried on Sunday, while Bhebhe was buried yesterday.
“Following the accident another car from Kwekwe collected the gold. news day