- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
A TOTAL OF THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND (300, 000) ROHYINGA REFUGEES, roughly a quater of the Rohyinga population in Myanmar , have fled violence Myanmar to Bangladesh in a short space of two weeks, The Rohyinga are not entitled to citizenship rights in Myanmar.
The Rohyinga are subject to what seems to be a campaign of ethnic cleansing as they are killed and their homes and villages are razed doen with fire. However authorities deny burning down the homes of the Rohyinga as they flee and claim the Rohyinga are actually burning down their own homes as they flee Mynmar.
The Rohyinga are the most persecuted people in the world in what is said to be a concerted effort to evict them from Myanmar by authorities. The UN aid agency has run out of food and shelter to assist arriving Rohyinga refugees averaging 10,000 a day.
The arrivals are just thankful to be safe and alive even though they are facing starvation. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photos ABC news, Independent ,Reuters, Aljazeera