- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Photo-EducationUSAZimbabwe-Zimbabwean USAP students who graduated from Harvard Medical School .
Rising from the entropy and suffering in their motherland, a visionary trio, of Zimbabwean USAP students, comprising Dr. Portia Chipendo, Dr. Emmanuel Magara and Dr. Fallon Chipidza have sucessfully graduated from Harvard Medical School as Zimbabwean USAP students .
The three did not let their economic background or standard educational facility backgrounds, hamper their development. Instead they used that as a step to unimaginable heights of achievement including their graduation from Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Fallon Chipidza went to Harare’s Vainona High school, where she received a scholarship that enabled her to complete her A level studies at the Catholic Regina Mundi school in Gweru, Midlands.
At Regina Mundi, Dr. Fallon Chipidza rose to being the school Headgirl , while Dr. Portia Chipendo went to Seke 1 High school in Chitungwiza town.
At Seke 1 High School, Dr. Portia Chipendo received a scholarship that enabled her to progress to Gateway High school before moving on to Wesleyan University.
Dr. Emmanuel Magara rose from Goromonzi and progressed to Oberlin.
This is a moving, powerful and highly uplifting story, infact a strong reminder to all, that if you dare to dream, only the sky, is your limit. It is now everyone’s hope that their success opens doors to many more dreams and achievements globally by Zimbabweans, and that these three successful Harvard Medical School graduates courtesy of the USAP will return to their motherland Zimbabwe, to help rebuild the Service Delivery in Health care.
The (USAP) United States Student Achievers Program is a USA Higher education programme designed for well rounded, highly focused, students who demonstrate leadership potential, academic excellence and demonstrate a well centred ethos in their community and background.
The young achievers are carefully selected from low-income backgrounds drawn from such countries as Zimbabwe, Uganda, South Africa, Malawi, Nigeria, Brazil, Ecuador, United Kingdom, Colombia, Latvia, Mongolia, Madagascar and Serbia.
Once in the USA, the successful applicants, study at colleges and universities then progress to graduate studies or work.
By Sibusiso Ngwenya.