- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
Zimbabwe’s Prosecutor General, Tomana is not new to controversy as he stands accused of failing or rather refusing to prosecute a Zanu PF Stalwart, MP Munyaradzi Kereke who was facing allegations of raping a minor. This blatant disregard for court orders compelling him him to do so proved beyond doubt that Zanu PF and Mugabe are a law unto themselves and all else depends on them, not the other way round.
The case against Dr Munyardzi Kereke was that he raped an 11 year old girl at gunpoint, but he is still a free man, enjoying his zanu PF wealth whilst the minor was ruined for life. It comes as no surprise now that the same Prosecutor General Tomana who took no action or rather protected his Zanu PF colleague from prosecution, is now accused of advocating for girls as young as 12 to be allowed to marry and engage in sex.
Under Mugabe and his Zanu PF criminal, illegitimate, fraudulently established regime, the Prosecutor General Tomana, directly appointed by Robert Mugabe, utters such shameful words. He obviously does not speak for all Zimbabwean fathers or men, of course yes for Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime whom he represents in his capacity as Prosecutor general.
Suffice it is to say, that paedophallia is a real and existent danger to the girl child in Zimbabwe. activists, girl child networks, schools, churches, NGOs and international bodies must all rally in defence of the girl child and call forTomana to immediately step down from his post, as he cannot continue to hold that office, when he has proven beyond doubt that he is prone to vile and dangerous thoughts which will slowly but surely manifest themselves in more men in official positions especially Zanu PF abusing the girl child, all because the system is designed to protect their crimes. Is this the Zimbabwe that we all hope for our children and descendants to live under? Sibusiso Ngwenya. newzimbabwevision.com
Zimbabwe Police Commisioner Augustine Chihuri with Prosecutor General Tomana