- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Zimbabwe’s Prosecutor General, Tomana is not new to controversy as he stands accused of failing or rather refusing to prosecute a Zanu PF Stalwart, MP Munyaradzi Kereke who was facing allegations of raping a minor. This blatant disregard for court orders compelling him him to do so proved beyond doubt that Zanu PF and Mugabe are a law unto themselves and all else depends on them, not the other way round.
The case against Dr Munyardzi Kereke was that he raped an 11 year old girl at gunpoint, but he is still a free man, enjoying his zanu PF wealth whilst the minor was ruined for life. It comes as no surprise now that the same Prosecutor General Tomana who took no action or rather protected his Zanu PF colleague from prosecution, is now accused of advocating for girls as young as 12 to be allowed to marry and engage in sex.
Under Mugabe and his Zanu PF criminal, illegitimate, fraudulently established regime, the Prosecutor General Tomana, directly appointed by Robert Mugabe, utters such shameful words. He obviously does not speak for all Zimbabwean fathers or men, of course yes for Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime whom he represents in his capacity as Prosecutor general.
Suffice it is to say, that paedophallia is a real and existent danger to the girl child in Zimbabwe. activists, girl child networks, schools, churches, NGOs and international bodies must all rally in defence of the girl child and call forTomana to immediately step down from his post, as he cannot continue to hold that office, when he has proven beyond doubt that he is prone to vile and dangerous thoughts which will slowly but surely manifest themselves in more men in official positions especially Zanu PF abusing the girl child, all because the system is designed to protect their crimes. Is this the Zimbabwe that we all hope for our children and descendants to live under? Sibusiso Ngwenya. newzimbabwevision.com
Zimbabwe Police Commisioner Augustine Chihuri with Prosecutor General Tomana