- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
- UK SUSPECTED COVID-19 OUTBREAK has left 13 care home residents dead, at Burlington Court Care Home in Glasgow, with two of the care home's staff tested positive for COVID-19, now hospitalised and being treated in separate hospitals
- CORONAVIRUS: SPAIN- 864 people have died over 24 hours, a fall of 120 deaths, 9,000 dead as infection rate slows down in Spain,
- The total number of Corona-virus deaths across Europe has now gone beyond 30,000.
- CORONA: OVER 260 Zimbabweans, including Botswana deportees , are isolated at Plumtree High School, in unhygienic and squalid conditions
TOMBS BUS CONTRACTED BY ZUPCO to ply the Kwekwe-Redcliff route veered off the road into a ditch and injured many passengers who were ferried to Kwekwe District hospital for treatment. Its interesting to note that a ‘TOMB’ is a vault, typically an underground one for burying the dead, how ironic when anyone dies in a ‘TOMBS’ motorways service,…loosely translated makuva, amangcwaba motorways,…now you can talk!…Think twice what your custom means in any business, uou could eadily be signing a death warrant or dedicating your life to something clearly not what the sane majority would….Im just saying!