- HISTORY 16 NOVEMBER 1855, the Scottish Missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone became the first white man to see , Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders
- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
TOMBS BUS CONTRACTED BY ZUPCO to ply the Kwekwe-Redcliff route veered off the road into a ditch and injured many passengers who were ferried to Kwekwe District hospital for treatment. Its interesting to note that a ‘TOMB’ is a vault, typically an underground one for burying the dead, how ironic when anyone dies in a ‘TOMBS’ motorways service,…loosely translated makuva, amangcwaba motorways,…now you can talk!…Think twice what your custom means in any business, uou could eadily be signing a death warrant or dedicating your life to something clearly not what the sane majority would….Im just saying!