- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
TOMBS BUS CONTRACTED BY ZUPCO to ply the Kwekwe-Redcliff route veered off the road into a ditch and injured many passengers who were ferried to Kwekwe District hospital for treatment. Its interesting to note that a ‘TOMB’ is a vault, typically an underground one for burying the dead, how ironic when anyone dies in a ‘TOMBS’ motorways service,…loosely translated makuva, amangcwaba motorways,…now you can talk!…Think twice what your custom means in any business, uou could eadily be signing a death warrant or dedicating your life to something clearly not what the sane majority would….Im just saying!