- RTD GEN VICE PRESIDENT CHIWENGA'S EX WIFE, MARRY MUBAIWA WAS YESTERDAY BROUGHT TO COURT IN AN AMBULANCE, carried into the building on a stretcher and then pushed into the courtroom on a wheelchair while on an intravenous injection, after a warrant of arrest was issued against her for failing to attend a court remand hearing on charges of attempted murder and externalising foreign currency.
- Johannesburg. — PRICES OF FOOD AND OTHER COMMODITIES are likely to increase as a backlash from the ongoing attacks on trucks in South Africa forces distributors to seek alternative logistics.
- SOME WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE POURING SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNTS of money through non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to unite feuding MDC factions.
- ABUKA. — 110 RICE FARMERS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM ISLAMIST INSURGENTS in Nigeria’s northeast , a United Nations official said.
- FORMER Finance Minister, Tendai Biti has described as a ‘bank heist', businessman Kuda Tagwirei's reported acquisition of ZB Bank and becoming a major shareholder against the provisions of the Banking Act.
According to Zimbabwe’s new constitution, the motherland Zimbabwe has 16 official languages, namely Ndau, Chewa, Kalanga, Chibarwe, English, Koisan, Nambya, Venda, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign language, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, and Xhosa.
Mugabe has always maintained a firm grip over the rural population by starving them of information, feeding them with falsehoods and never allowing opposition or activists to grow their strengths into this electorate. Even drought relief, food, tractor and farm implements, seed, fertiliser and land distribution were all politicised, turning every freebie especially those to which every one was constitutionally entitled to, into Zanu PF gifts for the people.
It is only the present debilitating economy, widespread suffering, starvation, joblessness, lack of housing and transport that is awakening the rural electorate to how much Mugabe has misinformed them and how they constantly wasted their votes in propping up a despot led Zanu PF.
Now that Mugabe’s vanguard of the liberation struggle, the war veterans, have fully withdrawn their support for Mugabe, we the people of Zimbabwe must show unity of purpose by moving the nation forward through a united , formidable opposition force capable of unseating Mugabe and his Zanu PF in 2018.
We all need to play our part in destroying the criminal Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats by subverting the system in all possible ways. The regime must be brought down onto its knees by collapsing its operations and grinding Zimbabwe to a full halt and making the nation totally ungovernable.
Remember war veterans have always been able to arm twist Mugabe and they are fully responsible for the current crisis faced by Zimbabwe as they led the murderous eviction of white farmers from commercial farms which effectively brought Zimbabwe to its present status. Wherever two or more people meet, take the time to interpret the war veterans communique and desensitise people to their fear of a dying out Mugabe and his Zanu PF, open their eyes to real democracy and the fact that the power to liberate Zimbabwe, lies squarely on their shoulders.
We must welcome the ‘War Veterans or Lost Boys and Girls’ but instead of reducing ourselves into a nation with limited vocabulary and levelling plenty foul expletives at Mugabe like other opposition, lets articulate our case very well and interpret the war veterans communique into Zimbabwe’s 16 official languages, namely Ndau, Chewa, Kalanga, Chibarwe, English, Koisan, Nambya, Venda, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign language, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, and Xhosa, reach out to all corners, distribute widely and stimulate debate by the people of Zimbabwe, coloured, black, white, any race, any tribe, religion, political orientation or creed and encourage dissension in all ranks of support for the despot led oppressive Zanu PF regime.
ARISE ZIMBABWE, we can all play ancrucial role by subverting the system at all costs ,..Mugabe, Zim1 family , Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats must go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Happyton Bonyongwe CIO Director General, Constantine Chiwenga The Zimbabwe National Army Commander General both war veterans and key Zanu PF security players and President Robert Mugabe